We recently introduced SmartLETTERS at a Blackbaud webinar that many of you attended. If you missed the webinar and wish to view an updated video, including all the new features we have since added, please visit the product page.
We have also created a FAQs document which covers all the questions raised in the webinar.
The current feature set includes:
- Google and Microsoft support
- Built-in editing tool – make changes to your merged letters
- Send emails to drafts for manual review and send
- Attach your letters as PDFs to emails and Actions
- Envelope and label printing support
- Use Constituent and Gift Custom fields (Attributes) in your letters
- Dynamically select templates based on Gift letter, Fund ID, Appeal ID, Campaign ID and Custom fields
We are in the middle of a SmartLETTERS Early Access Program (EAP) which should complete soon. If you have requested to join the EAP but have not been contacted by us, rest assured that we will be in touch as soon as we have more capacity.
We plan to release SmartLETTERS to the Blackbaud Marketplace (Raiser’s Edge NXT) as soon as the EAP phase is complete. Currently, this is scheduled for Q2 2022. If you haven’t already done so, please register so you will be the first to know when SmartLETTERS goes live.